Healthy Halloween treats
written by Agata/photos by Agata
Hi guys! today I wanna show you few very quick and easy ways for healthy and tasty snacks for Halloween. I know that for some of you, it might be hard to stick to your diet during this time, or easily, you just don't have the time to prepare anything healthy. But these three recipes will not take you hours in the kitchen. So don't waste more time, let's do it!
1. Caramel apple-pops
1 cup brown sugar
2tbs coconut oil
1/2 cup single/double cream ( I used Alpro soya cream)
1tbs vanila extract
1. Peel apples and cut them into squares or scoop out balls
2. To make caramel, in a saucepan, melt oil and add sugar and vanila extract
3. When sugar is melted, take the saucepan from the heat and carefully whisk in the cream
4. Leave caramel to cool slightly
5. Dip the apple pieces into the caramel sauce
2. Orange fruit baskets
(you can use any other fruits of your choice)
1. Slice off the tops of the oranges
2. Using a spoon, scoop out the pulp of the orange
3. Cut out faces on each orange
4. Fill each orange with mixed fruit and serve.
3. Strawberry ghosts
dark and white chocolate
1. In a small bowl melt the chocolate over boiling water
2. Dip strawberries in chocolate and leave to cool slightly
3. Melt white chocolate and by diping coctail stick in the chocolate, create ghosts faces
4. To make it even faster, use mini chocolate chips for decorating
Hope you gonna enjoy it!
Have a happy Halloween.